Monday, February 15, 2010

Finished Sewing on the Borders

I finally finished last weeks focus (sewing the borders on the "Spanish Steps" quilt) today. Technically it is a holiday today (Louis Riel Day in Manitoba), and so it is still the week-end for me, which is when I like to have the weeks focus finished. So, for me, I finished it on time!

I will put it away for this week. I have to piece together some leftover fabrics that I will use for the backing. Next week I hope to start machine quilting it. Still have to decide what I am going to do. Waiting for inspiration!!

This week I am going to focus on finishing my Olympic Challenge project, so that I can have it ready to machine quilt for the Friday Night Sew In on the 19th.

Today was a beautiful day, and so we played outside for a while in the bright sunshine.

The view from our backyard.

Have a great day! ♥
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...