Monday, April 5, 2010

Daily Sewing

Yesterday I mentioned that I had seen on someones blog (sorry I can't remember whose) how their goal for April was to sew everyday, and that I was going to try this for the rest of the month. My friend Wendy said she was going to join in. Maybe other people would like to join in?
Today's sewing was finishing my stool cover.


It is also my first finish for April.


I also set up a pile of practice pieces for machine quilting - muslin layered with scraps of different types of batting (wool, cotton, poly-cotton). Diane Gaudynski recommends practicing machine quilting everyday to get better and so I thought I would keep something handy for the days I didn't have something to sew.
My family were surprised that I didn't already sew everyday!! I don't know who they think does all the cleaning, cooking, laundry......! Maybe they think little fairies come in at night - oh no, that's my fantasy!!

Have a great day!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...