Friday, June 25, 2010

Beautiful Weather!

We have been having such beautiful weather, that I have been busy with other things than sitting at the computer!
I did have some time for sewing this week - sewed of few rows of the hexagons together.


I also finished a piece of tatting -

It is from a pattern by Nancy. I used Cebelia #10 by DMC, in colour # 3033. It is 12½" in diameter. I must admit that tatting is one of my favorite things to do while I am watching TV or on car trips, but I never know what to do with them when I am finished! I have a drawer full!

I also did some painting for my youngest child's school. Hopefully I will be able to post a picture next week of the completed project.

Of course I have had time to work outside!

The garden is growing beautifully! We have been eating garden fresh salads - my favorite!


Lots of pink flowers - another favorite!

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...