Tuesday, April 5, 2011

This and That

I am working on the binding of the THQA quilt, then just the label.

Last month I was a lucky winner of one of the OPAM prizes from Kris (Tag Along Teddies) and the surprise came today!!! Thanks Kris!

This morning we had a visitor in our yard - a cat in the tree (the snow is still so deep - normally the bird house is over our heads - but at least we can see the top of the slide now).

I never thought I would have a picture of a cat on my blog (maybe one day I will have one in my house). She was such a beautiful cat, we have never seen her before. She came right down to me (with a bit of trouble) and I helped her out of the tree (I am sure she would have made it out by herself). She followed us to the house, shaking each paw with every step - so cute, but she wouldn't come in the house to warm up.

Plus the Junkos are back - it must be spring! I love watching them peck on the ground.

Thanks to every one for the kind words and encouragement for my quilt along quilt!!! Bloggers are the best!!

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...